Are you a Resident Assistant or involved with a student organization?
Are you interested in helping your student organization or student residents:
- Learn about the available resources to help them plan their career and gain relevant experience?
- Find an on- or off-campus part-time job?
- See the connection between involvement and their career?
- learn more about how to present themselves to employers on resumes or in interviews?
- understand how to find a job after graduation?
With advance notice, the Career Center’s peer advisors and/or staff can come to your organization meeting or residential floor to do a 15-45 minute presentation about our services and/or specific career and job search related topics.
In order to get the process started, please complete the Workshop Request Form.