What is Big Interview?
Big Interview is a FREE interview training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview. Training AND practice are combined to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. You can access a video curriculum and question library to learn how to craft your answers and then videotape your responses to review yourself or share with others for feedback.
Don’t have the ability to capture video/audio on your computer/device? Not a problem? You can reserve an interview room in the Career Center to record your interview. Just complete the Interview Room Request Form, call 410-455-2216, or stop by MP201.
Send Your Video to the Career Center for Feedback!
If you would like us to rate and give feedback on your practice interview, go to the “My Videos” section on the top left corner of the home page and Click:
- The check mark next to the video you want to share
- The blue “Share” button on the top right hand side of the page
- “E-mail the following people” and enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add email after you enter the above email address
- “Share Now” and your video will be sent.
Additional information on sharing your video can be found here. After sending the link to your video, a Career Center representative will reply with in two business days.
Note: We strongly recommend that you use this this helpful tool to practice before scheduling practice (mock) interviews in the Career Center.
Big Interview Features
- You’ll find lots of interview tips, sample interview questions, and sample answers spanning more than 20 industries as well as other resources to help you prepare for any type of interview
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step interview “Answer Builder” for crafting answers to behavioral questions
- Graduate and professional school practice questions
- Interviewing curriculum of the best techniques to get you on the right track
- Salary negotiation tips
- Rating and feedback system