Associate Director for Employer Relations and Recruitment Programs
- Manage the Career Center Employer Partnership Program
- Employer event logistics and support
- Develop and maintain employer, alumni and community relationships for career programs and job leads
- Oversee the Center’s on-campus recruitment and event marketing programs
- B.A. in Psychology, Minor in Sociology, UMBC
Paige joined the Career Center team in August of 2017, as an Assistant Director and was promoted to Associate Director in March of 2023. Previously, she worked as a Special Events Program Assistant for Institutional Advancement at UMBC, planning events that supported the departmental efforts in cultivating meaningful relationships with campus supporters. In her current position, she connects students and alumni to employers by growing employer relationships and planning recruitment programs. She is a proud alumna of UMBC.
Meet the Staff