The Interfolio online credentials management system, Dossier, is available to UMBC students and alumni. Interfolio is an easy and affordable way for students to send confidential letters of recommendation to a potential employer; application materials to graduate and professional schools; teachers to apply for a new position; or a PhDs to send academic credentials to a search committee.
|Need an account?|
|Click here to sign-up->|
|Search the Support Database->|
To get started, sign up for an account and then you may provide information on where to upload documents to your account to individuals who have agreed to write letters of recommendation for you.
A variety of documents can be stored in your account, including, but not limited to:
- Confidential letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitaes
- Writing samples
- Dissertation abstracts
- Supervising teacher evaluations
- Student and peer evaluations
What you get:
- Constant access. The online system lets you manage your portfolio whenever and wherever you want.
- Comprehensive deliveries. Interfolio allows you upload all documents needed for your application in one professional package.
- Low cost. Since you may send all documents together, you only need one delivery for each application, saving you money and time.
- Customized deliveries. You may select a unique set of documents for each delivery. You may also specify the order in which your materials are packaged, so your presentation is powerful and persuasive.
- Self-managed files. With Interfolio, you have control of your portfolio. You don’t have to rely on others to make decisions about which documents are delivered on your behalf.
- Lightning-fast delivery. We send every delivery within one business day of your request. If you need to meet a deadline, we can send express deliveries the same day (as long as you make the request by 2 p.m. EST).
To Create a New Account:
It takes just a few minutes to create an account and begin building your portfolio immediately. Account set-up and maintenance fees are as low as $48 a year. Click here to sign up now.
Contact Interfolio for more information.