This position has both full-time and part-time opportunities available.
Better Engineering Mfg, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of industrial parts washing machinery in the US. Founded in 1960, Better Engineering is a privately owned, ISO9001 certified, firm with a consistent record of solid growth. Visit http://www.betterengineering.com for a wealth of information on machine types and industries served.
Better Engineering is searching for a part-time or full-time Electrical Controls Engineer to support machine control design for industrial machinery. We are flexible with hours to work around class schedules. Start date is flexible; willing to onboard a candidate ASAP. Candidates must hold teamwork and leadership paramount, and exemplify a strong work ethic.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design HMI & PLC programs (primarily on Allen Bradley platforms)
- Schematic & control panel design (AutoCAD & Solidworks)
- Component selection & programming
- Startup, test, & troubleshoot industrial machines
- Review customer specifications
- Create design documentation
- Currently pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in PLC programming preferred
- Experience in automation & robotics preferred
- Working knowledge of electrical schematics, electrical distribution, and communication networks
- Convenient location
- Family-owned atmosphere
Apply via UMBCworks : Search for Job ID #9309201