Society of Toxicology (SOT)
Creating a safer and healthier world by advancing the science and increasing the impact of toxicology.
To learn more about the exciting field of toxicology, attend the FREE Society of Toxicology (SOT) meeting in Baltimore, Maryland on Sunday, March 10, 2019!
What does a toxicologist do?
- Advances the understanding of biological processes
- Writes health warnings and sets pollution limits
- Tests and evaluates drugs and consumer products for safety
- Conducts laboratory research to determine what exposures could be harmful and how to protect the environment and human health
Attend the meeting on Sunday, March 10 to learn the following:
- The science of toxicology
- Strategies for applying to and being successful in graduate school
- Meet graduate school and summer internship program directors
- Connect with graduate students and toxicology mentors
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 19, 2018
To register and request a registration fee waiver, follow this link and these steps:
Contact Susan Hindle at firstname.lastname@example.org