Alcamena Stem Cell Therapeutics is an early stage drug discovery company developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
Title: Research Associate
Carry out protein purification and characterization of our lead biologic for IND enabling studies. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and flexible working hours.
• Express and purify multiple recombinant proteins at lab scale.
• Assist in developing commercial scale protein production.
• Conduct in vitro protein characterization.
• General molecular biology and biochemistry knowledge.
• Chromatography (FPLC or HPLC), centrifugation, SDS-PAGE, enzyme assays. • Organize and maintain notebooks, data, inventory, samples and equipment. • Communicate, write and present at a professional level.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience:
• BS or MS in Biological Sciences or related area;
• Certification in GLP or GMP is a plus.
• Two years of experience preferred.
Benefits & Compensation:
• Competitive salary based on expertise and level of experience.
• Medical and Dental coverage.
• Competitive and flexible vacation and personal days.
BWTech@UMBC, 1450 South Rolling Road, Baltimore, MD
Apply via UMBCworks ID: 9300206