The candidate will be responsible for assisting in performing life science testing for water, pharmaceutical, and the agriculture sectors. The candidate will be instructed by the Chemist on duty.
· Assist any Chemist on duty.
· Learning laboratory skills and techniques.
· May collect and prepare samples.
· Documentation and record keeping of scientific work into laboratory notebook.
· May move about 30 pounds of items around.
· Monitor laboratory supply levels, list low level items for management approval.
· Document daily laboratory monitory readings.
· Washing lab utensils, organization of the lab and keeping the lab clean.
· Duties included above and are not limited to the list above.
- Log in via myUMBC > Topics > Jobs & Internships
- Make sure you have an approved resume under Documents. (If not, upload your current version and click "Schedule Appointment" on the homepage of UMBCworks.)
- Select the Jobs tab
- Search for job ID #9293961