In addition to general questions, you may be asked some that are more specific to the industry you want to enter.
- In your opinion, what elements are necessary for a successful team and why?
- Tell me about the project you are most proud of, and describe your contribution.
- Walk me through your latest budget preparation process.
- What do you recall as the greatest trends affecting the economy today?
- What attracted you to working for a nonprofit organization?
- Tell me about your most rewarding volunteer experiences.
- Do you have a personal connection to a particular part of our mission? If so, which one and why?
- Tell me about your experience with fundraising.
- Tell me about a time when you raised community awareness for a cause.
- Describe a time when you accomplished big results on a limited budget.
- How do you approach a multi-step problem?
- Relate a specific instance when you found it necessary to be precise in your actions in order to complete the job.
- Tell us about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation. What were your thought processes? What was your reasoning behind your decision?
Technical (Learn more about technical interviews.)
- What languages are you most familiar with?
- Tell me about the project you are most proud of, and what your contribution was.
- Describe your production deployment process.
Responding to Challenging Questions