If you've landed a career-related experience of 120+ total hours, make sure you have it recognized on your UMBC transcript through the Intern Success Practicum!
- PROFESSIONAL GROWTH: Relevant workshops and employer panels help you take your experience to the next level
- FEEDBACK: Performance evaluation from your site supervisor
- SUPPORT: Career Center advice and guidance to help you make a great impression and overcome challenges
- TRANSCRIPT RECOGNITION: Your experience is sanctioned by UMBC and noted on your official academic transcript
- CREDIT: Potential to earn academic credit for your experience
What Is the Intern Success Practicum?
- Open to all undergraduate and graduate students
- Zero-credit, pass/fail
- Requirements submitted online
- FREE! No tuition or fees
How to Register
- Log in to UMBCworks
- Click Intern Success, Work & Service Practicums (under Shortcuts)
- Add New Experience
- Fill in the information, attach your offer letter or email, and submit. Your registration will be reviewed within 5 business days.
Questions?? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Career Center Internships & Employment Team
UMBC Career Center