TITLE: Scientist I - Cell Culture
Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Research
Research, Analyst, Information Technology
The Scientist I - Cell Culture applies scientific principles to the performance of laboratory tests associated with the design and development of cell culture media and supplement formulations. The Scientist I will participate on R&D teams to execute studies in the areas of new product development and existing product support.
- BS with 0-2 years relevant experience
- Experience in mammalian cell culture (CHO, hybridoma, BHK, etc.) and aseptic technique is required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team based work environment required.
Additional and Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related science preferred.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and database programs
- Experience in media and supplement design and development
- Experience in biostatistical design (DOE) a plus
- Bench scale bioreactor operation experience a plus
For a full description and to submit your application online, visit the BD here.